Abstract submission has expired.
- While submitting an abstract, the corresponding author is kindly requested to state his/her preference for the way of presentation (oral or poster) and select one of the main scientific topics. However, the final decision on the type and thematic category lies upon the Scientific Committee, depending on the structure of the final program.
- Abstracts must be submitted ONLY on-line and by July 15th 2022, the latest.
- For enquiries on abstract submission procedure, please contact the Professional Congress Organizer at [email protected]
- At least one of the co-authors must register to the Congress and pay a full registration fee (physician fee) in order for an abstract to be presented. Failure to do so will result in exclusion from the program and the abstract book. Whilst it is possible for a registered physician to be one of the co-authors of many abstracts submitted, he /she can present only up to 3 abstracts. Especially and as far as the oral presentations are concerned, the registration of the abstract presenter is also required.
- All Poster Presentations will be electronic (E-posters) and will be available in a specially designed room in the Congress Venue, througout all congress days. Detailed instructions will be sent in a timely manner to all authors whose abstract has been accepted, so that they can submit their final ppt / mp4 file, accordingly.
- All Oral Presentations will be presented during specific sessions and their duration will be 6 min. (plus 2 min. discussion)
- Corresponding authors will be notified about their abstract(s) evaluation (approval or rejection), as well as the day and time of presentation by September 16th 2022.
Guidelines for the abstract submission
- Abstract should be submitted in Greek or English language
- Abstracts body text should not exceed the 300 words in length (excluding title, authors and affiliations)
- Text must be in single line spacing
- The abstract title should be typed in UPPER CASE
- Authors & Co-Authors name must be typed in lower case capitalizing the first letter. The full name of all authors should be indicated
- Affiliations should be typed in lower case
- The affiliation (eg. hospital/institution) of authors should not be indicated in the abstract title or in the abstract text.
- Abstracts should include the following sections:
Material & Methods
- Changes and / or corrections to abstracts will not be possible after their final submission.
- Step by step instructions for the submission of the abstracts are available in the online abstract submission form
Submissions that do not meet the above requirements will not be accepted.